Saturday, September 26, 2015

An Anchor for Life


An Anchor for Life
In the never ending learning phase of my life, I started my quest for knowledge. It was like walking in the cold winds of winter’s morning, hiding myself in the fog, looking for some warmth. I, then found a soul with a pure heart, a heart that gives care to others, as soft as feelings and at times as harsh as words but to shield. A soul called “Teacher”.

Being my mentor, my teacher held my hand, protecting me from the bad and guiding me towards the light of knowledge, gave me a smooth start to a new life where I was the “Student”.

Today my heart is ready to speak in gratitude and with respect, I would like to thank my teacher

For all the guidance…

For all the care…

For all the favors…

For all the love…

For all the appreciations…

For keeping a good relation…

For forgiving me…

I want my teacher’s blessing at every phase of life…

No comments:

Post a Comment